Truly Nolen is the best company for using the environmental-friendly pest control techniques. It makes it different from its competitors, and this company has 80 years of experience in controlling pests. Users trust Truly Nolen for its quality service, and it remains one of the best pest control companies in the business.
The best thing about Truly Nolen is its responsive client support. Truly Nolen’s staff quickly responds to the pest control issues within 24 hours. Depending on your requirement, they also provide a 30-day or 90-day money-back guarantee.
Truly Nolen has had to return to some customers for repeated treatments due to pest difficulties, but the money-back guarantee typically covers those treatments.
- Environmentally friendly treatments
- Insured money-back
- Responsive customer assistance
- Some clients require retreatments.
- BBB accreditation is not available.
- There is no live chat open.
Truly Nolen Treats Pests
- Flies Fleas
- Grubs Gnats
- Roaches Moths
Availability in the Nolen State
Truly Nolen has locations in 16 states, Puerto Rico, and three provinces in Canada. In total, it serves 65 nations around the world. AZ, CA, FL, GA, KY, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, and UT are among the states it serves.
Truly Nolen offers specialized services for termites and rodents and traditional pest control services.
Services for the Home
- Sanitizing and disinfecting service: Truly Nolen can sanitize and disinfect and eliminate mildew to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. On non-porous surfaces such as counters, tables, and doorknobs in residential buildings, Truly Nolen can sterilize against SARS-CoV2, which produces COVID-19.
- Insulation service: To offer a pest barrier, Truly Insulation Plus uses blown cellulose insulation to fill attics, crawl spaces, and beneath floors.
- Lawn treatments: After studying your lawn’s soil, region, plants, and pests, Truly Nolen can give bespoke lawn care.
The Small Print
Truly Nolen’s work is backed by a 30-day warranty, and if a consumer isn’t satisfied, they can return within 24 hours following treatment. Truly Nolen provides a free inspection and offers a variety of purchasing choices. One-time service or a four-season pest control package are also options. When consumers buy a four-seasons pest management contract from Truly Nolen, they will receive $50 off year-round pest control.
Is Truly Nolen Right for You?
Truly Nolen is a fantastic alternative for a quick reaction. Its scope is limited compared to other national companies, spanning only 16 states. Truly Nolen’s extra services, such as insulation installation and cleaning, can turn it into a one-stop store.
And Truly Nolen employs naturally existing materials to use environmentally friendly pest control solutions. Truly Nolen not only offers Green Side options, but it also works to cut driving times and promotes paperless billing.
Our Home Improvement editorial team reviewed third-party data on nearly 30 major pest control firms to determine the best pest control company ranking. Each company’s star rating was derived by examining a variety of metrics, including:
- BBB rating (20 percent)
- Insects that have been treated (20 percent)
- Assurance of effectiveness (15 percent)
- Counties served (15 percent)
- BBB certification (10 percent)
- Disinfection of bacteria and viruses (10 percent)
- Complimentary inspection (5 percent)
- You may get a quote online (5 percent)
Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What types of pests does Truly Nolen eliminate?
- Bed bugs
Is it safe for pets to use Truly Nolen’s pest control services?
Truly Nolen employs eco-friendly pesticides that are safe for pets, although it’s recommended to stay away from recently sprayed areas for a while.
What should the cost of pest control be?
The cost of pest management varies depending on the type of pest to be eradicated and the severity of the infestation. A single treatment costs between $250 and $600, with quarterly plans costing $100 and $300 every session. However, pest management may incur additional charges, such as closing pest entryways.