Is outlook email free? Outlook is a well-known email client created by Microsoft Corporation. This app is simple to integrate with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. It helps you in scanning and removing potentially harmful email attachments.
On the other hand, Microsoft Outlook has some limitations, such as a complicated password recovery process, a lack of task management features, and free calendar software like outlook overload.
It prioritises exchange accounts over other email accounts that may disrupt your workflow.
Here is a selected list of the best email programmes or outlook program that can replace Microsoft Outlook. The software on the list is both open-source (free) and commercial (paid).
Top Outlook Alternatives: Top Best Email Clients Software
1. Shift – Top Outlook Alternative
The shift email app best outlook alternative is a Windows 10 email client that helps you to manage multiple workflows. It enables you to design your workspaces within Shift and invite others to collaborate.
- Best alternative to microsoft outlook
- Shift is a desktop email client that enables you to consolidate multiple email accounts into a single inbox.
- It is compatible with G Suite apps, Facebook, and Slack.
- Shift can have extensions.
- Grammarly, HubSpot, and Zoom are examples of these extensions.
- It helps you in streamlining and organising your work/life/play.
- It helps you to search by account.
- You may include your extensions.
Zimbra is a cloud-based email, calendar, and collaboration solution. It does a smart mailbox app alternative that helps you in finding your email quickly.
This outlook email client spark app for windows 10 app allows you to view the inbox by conversation.
- Emails can be dragged and dropped into specific folders.
- It enables you to compose multiple emails at once.
- You can send images in your emails.
- This tool allows you to attach various files from your computer.
- You can undo a sent message, restore an email, and restore scheduled delivery.
- Zimbra desktop gives you one-stop access to all of your email accounts, both online and offline.
- Deleted messages can be recovered from the trash for up to 30 days.
- It allows you to collaborate with others by allowing you to share message folders.
Spark is a alternative to outlook software package that categorises emails automatically for secure processing. It is an excellent Outlook alternative because it allows you to pin or snooze emails.
You can ask your teammates to collaborate on creating mail.
- Using a natural language search, you can quickly locate your email.
- It allows you to leave comments on emails.
- This programme contains pre-written emails that can be used to respond to emails quickly.
- You can set up recurring reminders to follow up on important emails.
- It allows you to include a signature in your email.
- Spark helps you to customise the sidebar, swipes, and widgets.
- Only when an important message arrives in your inbox will you receive a notification.
Mailbird is a Windows email client that can send emails to Gmail.
It helps you to control all of your emails and contacts from multiple accounts.
This app allows you to customise your layout.
- Mailbird integrates with Facebook, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, and other services.
- You can snooze a specific message.
- It helps you to contact people on LinkedIn directly from your inbox.
- You can add your custom notification sound to the system.
- This app supports multiple languages.
- It has a plethora of shortcuts for writing, replying, and forwarding emails.
Polymail is an email programme that shows you exactly how and when people read your emails.
It enables you to design and share personalised email templates with your team.
This tool assists you to integrate it with different messaging platforms such as Slack and Salesforce.
- You can set up email follow-up reminders.
- It allows you to track clicks and downloads.
- You can schedule emails to be sent at a later time.
- Give a detailed account of your team’s activities.
- Unsubscribing from newsletters can help you clear out your inbox.
6. EM Client
With an easy-to-use interface, em client app for windows is a solid competitor to Outlook. This programme helps you to manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- It supports PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) encryption.
- You should create a backup of your email.
- This product supports email autoresponders.
- It downloads contacts from the internet automatically.
- You can easily add tables and resize any cell.
- You can resize, rotate, and flip images in the Em client.
Postbox is a app that helps you to add dynamic data lists to responses and templates. It enables postbox email client for windows 10 you to reuse HTML snippets in message replies.
This postbox desktop email app Outlook mail client alternative app includes over 25 design signature templates.
- Dynamic data fields can be added to emails and templates.
- It provides you to forward email content to hundreds of other apps and services, including Slack, Evernote, etc.
- Image effects such as flip, rotate, shadow, and frames can be added.
- It helps you to resize any image.
Bluemail is an email client that can manage an infinite number of email accounts. It is an excellent Outlook alternative that allows smart push notifications and group emailing.
You can use this bluemail app for windows 10 to personalise multiple email accounts.
- You can mark messages for later handling and set reminders for them.
- It provides you to access calendars and plan events.
- You can transition from one theme to another with ease.
- Bluemail helps you to keep track of the number of unread emails.
- Starred emails can be removed from your inbox.
- It ensures security by encrypting data.
- This programme supports with Android and iOS phones and tablets.
GNOME is a best free and open-source desktop environment plan for the Unix operating system. It includes a dashboard with the most frequently used icons.
- IMAP and POP mail accounts can be created.
- This Outlook alternative enables you to customise the email window layout.
- You can change the date and time formats.
- GNOME encourages you to change the mail view for widescreen displays.
- It allows you to organise emails in your mail folder.
EssentialPIM is a tool for managing email on the Windows, Android, and iOS platforms.
It uses PGP to encrypt your email information. This app uses the cloud to synchronise all of your EssentialPIM data between Windows devices.
- EssentialPIM portable can be accessed via any mobile device.
- You can tag or link any item to another item.
- It supports multiple languages, including English, French, and German.
- You can grant others contact to share their calendar or contacts.
- It can save any external files that are attached to emails.
- This app allows you to add a signature to your email.
TypeApp is a best app that helps you to manage an infinite number of email accounts.
It is one of the top best Outlook alternatives that allow you to track conversions in your inbox. Using free outlook email address a tablet, smartwatch, or phone, this app provides instant email notifications.
- This app can be accessed via IMAP, POP3, and other protocols.
- It offers a wide variety of clouded themes.
- Typeapp supports android wearable devices.
- You can customise the user interface in any way you want.
- It provides a unified (merged) inbox to access all of your email accounts in one place.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a best cross-platform email client that is open source. It includes an easy-to-use wizard for creating accounts. This software helps you to customise your email in any way you want.
- You can add people to your address book quickly.
- It prompts you to attach an attachment before sending an email.
- Mails can be filtered by new messages, people, and tags.
- Thunderbird checks for updates automatically.
- Instead of the attachment, you can send a link to large files in your mail.
- This free Outlook alternative protects against phishing, a method of obtaining sensitive information such as credit card numbers, passwords, and so on.
- By combining the archive, inbox, and sent folders, you can manage multiple email accounts.
13. Apple Mail
Apple Mail is a top Outlook competitor designed for the iPad, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
This app Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad makes it simple to manage your email accounts.
- Files can be shared with others.
- This app supports email providers such as Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, Gmail, and Microsoft Exchange.
- It allows you to send an unlimited number of messages to anyone.
14. Hexamail Flow
Hexamail Flow is a powerful Outlook replacement with a customizable interface that supports tasks, contacts, calendars, and chat.
This free email client, similar to Outlook, works with IMAP and POP3 (Post Office Protocol version 3) servers.
- End-to-end SMIME (Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) encryption provides security.
- A large file attachment can be uploaded to Google Drive.
- It supports up the read receipt.
- Hexamail automatically resizes large photos.
- You can view the image and PDF files that are attached.
- It helps you to create and assign tasks to others directly from the email.
- This tool enables you to forward an email by dragging it onto a contact.
- It allows you to import Outlook Express email accounts.
Mailspring is a straightforward open-source email app for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It helps IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) and Office 365. This app provides you to undo sent items.
- Email read receipts are available.
- It has been translated into nine different languages.
- It is one of the top best Outlook alternatives for Windows because it supports touch and gestures.
- You can instantly add a signature to the email.
- This can translate an English message into a language of other languages.
- Mailspring detects the language you’re using and spellchecks in that language automatically.
Spike instantly merges all personal email accounts into a single inbox. It has an excellent search feature that allows you to get a file from email conversion. This tool allows you to snooze (return later), pin (stick messages in inbox), or archive (hide emails from your Inbox view).
- It supports for notification customization.
- Anyone can receive voice notes or comments.
- It enables you to preview files without having to open them from your inbox.
- You can undo emails that have been sent.
- Spike offers a group collaboration feature for creating emails.
- Files from the cloud application can be attached.
June.ai is a best digital communication tool that organises conversion by contact to help you find what you’re looking for. You can categorise and redesign non-traditional messages in the feed.
- It can approve, unsubscribe, or block new people or organisations who contact you.
- This free best Outlook email alternative tool helps you to contact people right away.
- June can be accessed via mobile apps, desktop apps, or browsers.
- It allows you to undo messages sent.
- You can easily block or unsubscribe from a subscription.
- June has access to all of your email accounts.
- You can send GIFs to other people.
Hiri is an email management app that works with Office 365, Outlook.com, and other services. You have the ability to send actionable emails to your team. It helps you to categorise emails based on their subject lines.
- You can keep track of your emails.
- It allows you to send a status update message to your colleagues.
- Hiri helps it easy to manage your to-do list.
- By clicking and dragging, you can convert your emails into tasks.
What is email client?
An email client is a best software application that allows users to configure numerous email addresses to compose, read, receive, and send emails from that email address.
Is there a free version of microsoft outlook?
It also works as a centralised interface for receiving, composing, and sending emails to a specified email address.
It provides it easy for users to access and manage their emails.
What is IMAP, POP3, and SMTP?
IMAP: Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) is a mail protocol used to access email from a local PC on a web server.
It stores messages on a server and synchronises emails across multiple devices.
POP3: POP3, about Post Office Protocol, is a mail protocol used to receive emails from a server and deliver them to a local email client.
It allows you to download email messages to your computer and delete them from the server.
SMTP: Easy Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is an application layer used to send messages to a mail server for relaying.
When you send emails, the web server prepares them and determines which server to send them.
The best mail service provider downloads the mails and delivers them to the recipient’s inbox.
How Do I Select the Best Email Program?
Here are some essential outlook free personal email features that should be included in any best email client:
- It should allow you to send as many messages as you want to anyone.
- It can manage many email accounts by combining archive, inbox, and sent folders.
- An email client must support IMAP, POP3, and other protocols.
- You should be able to access calendars and plan events with them.
- It should support features such as undo send, email restoration, and scheduled delivery.
What are the Best Outlook Alternatives?
Some of the best Outlook alternatives are as follows:
- Apple Mail
- EM client.