How Do I Fix Microsoft Minecraft Aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
Here is an easy guide on how to fix Minecraft Aka.Ms/remoteconnect Error.
This Minecraft is arguably the most loved sandbox game of all time. So, there are millions of players who have been playing this iconic game. Like other games, tons of players have been having an issue aka.ms/remoteconnect while trying to play Microsoft Minecraft.
Suppose you, too, are facing aka.ms/remoteconnect issue while trying to access the Microsoft Minecraft account, we have a couple of fixes that might permanently resolve this issue. This Minecraft Error commonly occurs when players try to log in.
Thousands of players have reported, aka.ms/remoteconnect problem, which is why we have decided to bring a few fixes that you can try out.
What is the aka.ms/remoteconnect Error In Minecraft?
The aka.ms/remoteconnect error is relatively standard. The majority of Minecraft players often face this issue, but they don’t know its permanent solution. As well, We all know how amazing this game is, and that is the reason why people stick to this game despite having multiple issues.
Despite on which platform you are playing Minecraft, you are bound to face
aka.ms/remoteconnect error. There are tons of PS4, PC, Nintendo, and PS4 users who
reported the same bug on Reddit.
Without any further ado, Now let’s take a look at a few fixes:
How do I Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error In Minecraft?
Therefore, Irrespective of which platform you’re using to play Minecraft and having this error, we have made all possible efforts to solve this permanently.
1. Crossplay Issue
Solving crossplay issues is straightforward. Well, You have to follow some easy steps, and it will solve your crossplay issues instantly. Now a few simple steps to start crossplay on your devices:
Suppose you wish to play Minecraft on Xbox devices, you should download it from its official store. Well, To have a smooth experience, you will have to download Minecraft on either Xbox One or Xbox 360 to play it through remote play.
● To get a remote play code, you will need to visit this link – https://aka.ms/xboxsetup. Upon seeing this link, you will get the small play code. Ensure you have the Microsoft
account log in with their free to use Microsoft account on this site.
● Now, Starting remote play on Xbox is quite simple. Here, Visiting this link –
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect in highly recommend. Make sure to see this link from the
device you want to try the remove play feature. It would be best if you did so to have a
Microsoft account on this feature. Login through the free version or create a new one.
● Next, You will have to enter the remote play code, which you can see on your Xbox
screen. So, As soon as you entered the code, the Minecraft game will be loaded.
Suppose you are having the same issue on PS4, then you should follow these simple steps.
This fix for PS4 is a bit similar to Xbox One.
● The first thing to solve, aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on PS4 is to visit the official PS
store. After visiting the site, please search for the Minecraft game and download it. Here,
Make sure you have opted for the paid version of Minecraft. Yeah, you can only use the
remote play features in the paid version.
● Well, Once you purchased Minecraft, open the game through your Microsoft account.
Then, Once you have successfully logged in, you will get the remote connect data.
● Next, You can easily save the code from the PS4, which is quite essential to run the
remote play feature. Now, Try it out on your computer or mobile device. Visiting the
small connect site to Fix this issue is highly recommended.
3. Save File Problem
This is one of the most common issues Minecraft players are facing nowadays. This problem can easily be fixed by following a few simple steps:
● Start, You will get enough information through the storage settings on your device, and it is straightforward for PS4 users. All you need to do is search for the Settings icon and select and select Storage. There, you will find the saved files. This process is almost
similar for Xbox users as well.
● Most players are facing this issue because of corrupted files. To Solve this issue to
use the remote play feature, you will have to delete these corrupted files. So, Make sure
to take a backup before deleting these files.
Here, you can try some of the fixes if you are having aka.ms/remoteconnect in Minecraft.
Suppose none of those mentioned earlier fixes worked for you. Let us know in the comment section below.