How to Get a Tidal Student Discount?
There’s great news for the students who love to stream music on the Tidal app. Now they don’t want to pay the full month’s subscription to play their favorite music and listen to their music. Because now, students are available to stream the Tidal app with a 50% percent discount.
College students can select the Tidal premium app at discounted rates. So, if you’re a student, when congrats, you need to pay only $4.99 per month, and for the TidalHiFi, you want to pay $9.99 per month.
You can access more massive than 57 million songs and higher than 2,30,000 videos online at these discounted rates.
Who Is Eligible for Tidal Student Discount?
Various students are watching for Tidal Student Discount and attend Title IV to check the Tidal discounts’ universities. Related to the other music streaming sites, Tidal also uses SheerID to verify the students.
The approved universities and colleges are available for Tidal Students Discounts. Besides that, students want to be 18 years old.
How to Sign Up for the Tidal Student Discount?
If you are available for the Tidal student discount, you can go ahead with the sign-up method and get the music streaming services. To sign-up, you want to follow these simple steps.
- Prime, visit tidal.com and log in with entering the email id, Facebook account, including Twitter account.
- Once you sign in the account, you can choose the account you like to have to live the services—for example, family plan, standard plan, and other plans based on your preference.
- Once you have signed up, choose the student option, and complete the sign-up method. Enter the payment information and choose the student discount premium plan or the Tidal HIFI plan to have higher audio quality.
Steps to Check as Student to Avail Student Discount:
Once you’re done with the signing method as a student, you’ll have to give the necessary details and prove that you’re a student. Tidal uses SheerID to check the student. The form has two pages that include some details for the verification method.
- Fill in the required information on the Tidal student discount page, and press continue.
- After that, you need to present some university documents, including first Name, Last Name, class schedule, transcript, ID card. You may want to give some other documents if required.
- Next, choose the Upload option and then navigate the document to verify the student’s status.
- Once you have uploaded whole the documents and press the next option, confirmation status will be sent to your email. It may need several hours to two days for verification and avail of the Tidal Student Discount.
Once you see the Tidal Student Discount, you’ll also get the 30 days free trial by subscription to stream your favorite music and shows. Unlike different streaming sites where you want to re-verify the account annually for four years, here, you don’t require to re-verify and enjoy free music streaming at discounted prices.
If it comes to music streaming services, Tidal is one of the best. It is often known for its high-quality audio. If you are a student and are ready to get the Tidal Student Discount, then follow all the steps suggested above and start bumping your favorite music on the go.