MyCPAU, the new and improved Utilities online service, is now available. Existing “My Utilities Account (MUA)” users have been migrated to the new portal by the Utilities Department. MUA will be decommissioned on April 27, 2020.
Are you new to online account services?
The primary ID number is the last four digits of your social security number, driver’s license, or passport.
The primary ID for commercial customers is the last four digits of their Federal Tax ID. Passwords should be 8-15 characters long and contain one of the following special characters:!
Look for the activation link in your registered email.
Sign up now for new features.
Our secure customer service website allows you to access your account from the privacy of your own home. You can view financial and consumption data as well as use the following new services:
- Credit card payments regularly with no service fee.
- Paperless billing and customizable notification settings
- Stop using the service or close your account.
- Adding and removing guest users
Have you previously used the My Utilities Account online service?
- Check the email address associated with your account for your new user name and temporary password.
- Alternatively, in MyCPAU, click “Forgot Password” to have us reset and send you a new temporary password.
For more information, contact Utilities Customer Service or read our FAQ below:
Questions and Answers
Your feedback on the new MyCPAU site is greatly appreciated. Please share your thoughts and recommendations based on your experience with us. Thank you for your suggestions.