Fix Instagram Music Not Working in 2021
Instagram Music Sticker was started back in June last year, allowing users to add their favorite music piece to a particular Insta Story to offer an utterly different vibe to the audience. However, still, now, the new Instagram Music feature isn’t available or working for all. “Imagine driving along the beachline and posting the story of the same with a beautiful song, something from The Beach Boys, isn’t going to amplify your entire Instagram story?”
Don’t worry; you’ll certainly not want on this great Instagram Sticker because we are giving some intelligent hacks to fix your Instagram Music Not Working!
PART 1. ‘No Sound’ Or ‘Music Not Playing’ On Instagram Story in 2021!
Try these quick ten tricks to fix the “Insta Story Music Not Working” issue:
1. Update Your Instagram App
To use music in Instagram Stories, first, you have to get the update. Install the most current version from the App Store or Google Play Store. Find Instagram, and update it.
2. Try Signing In & Out Of The Application
If this music on the Instagram story is still not working, sign out from the app.
- Continue to the Profile section
- Tap on three horizontal lines from top-right
- Go to Settings and tap on Log out button
After this, log in using these same credentials. Verify if you can use an Instagram music story now!
3. Reinstall Instagram
Suppose reinstalling the Instagram app from your phone.
- Go to Google Play Store and App Store for reinstallation
- Usually, this method helps in removing bugs that are present in the link and choking the story
- Install Instagram the usual way
If the Instagram music sticker was not working, earlier. It may work finished after reinstalling the app!
4. Update Instagram Using Wi-Fi
Sometimes updates are not feasible without connecting to the Wi-Fi. So, try updating the Instagram app using your Wi-Fi.
Open your Settings, click on Wi-Fi, and find a network to get connected. Enter the password, get connected to the Wi-Fi, also try updating your app.
Doing so will help you get Instagram Music working again!
5. Switch To Personal Account
Using Instagram Business account right now? Some people have reported the loss of the Instagram Music story feature after switching their account to business. Therefore, you can try to change your account to personal and enjoy the Instagram Music feature again. To this to switch back:
- Move to Instagram Settings
- Navigate to the Account section
- Choose the option “Switch to Personal account.”
Keep patience; you’ll soon get the Instagram Music Story sticker working again!
6. Switch To Creator Account
This hack has worked out for some users to fix Instagram Music, Not Working. Doing so will help you enjoy songs over in your story. To switch to the author account, follow the methods here:
- Going to Instagram Settings
- Navigate to the Account section
- Pick the option “Switch to Creator account.”
Keep patience, it might take any days, but you’ll soon get the Instagram Music Story sticker working again!
There can be two causes why you might be getting this Instagram error. (1) Certain songs aren’t available in your country (2) The artist may have removed the particular song from Instagram. Hence, it is made unavailable to users. A quick way to get around this issue is by converting a song into a video file, which is easily sharable on platforms like Instagram. Some websites and tools allow users to convert music into an MP40 file format that you can further share as Instagram Story.
8. Contact Instagram
This step might/might not work for some users, but it’s worth trying to fix the Instagram Music Not Working problem quickly. Try routinely contacting the Instagram Support Team often; you never more know if people will help you after the screen. If your concern gets seen, you’ll be able to fix Instagram Story Sound, Not Working.
- Go to Profile
- Tap on Settings > Go to Help
- Tap the Report a Problem option
- Follow on-screen instructions to write to Instagram
Alternatively, you can write to Instagram on [email protected] to fix the Insta Story Sound Not Working problem!
9. Use VPN To Access Instagram Music Feature
Using a VPN can certainly help you unlock Instagram Music. Wondering how? Well, using a VPN application on your Android or iPhone will let you hide your actual IP Address and you can replace it with any country’s IP where Instagram Music Story is available. Due to specific license restrictions, Instagram Music is currently available in limited countries, including the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Australia, Iceland, and some regions of India.
To enjoy Instagram Music Story Feature, you can rely on the Best VPNs For Android and iPhone/iPad.
10. Keep Patience To Resolve Instagram Story Sound Not Working
Wait for some time; there could be some internal or external issues with Instagram for now. Try to keep patience until Instagram fixes the problems. So, relax and enjoy making amazing Instagram stories with music on. In case you have the Instagram Music feature working again, read the following steps to add music to Instagram Stories!
PART 2. How To Add Music To Instagram Stories?
We will take a brief look at putting music to Instagram stories if you are not clear.
- Press your profile photo from the top of the profile icon
- Add your photo or video to it and swipe up to take a Music sticker from the set of options
- See the Instagram Music sticker and tap on it
- Search for your desired music track also tap on the wanted song
- Tap on the Done button to use your favorite track as Instagram Story
PART 3. Were You Able To Fix Instagram Story Sound Not Working Problem?
If your Instagram music feature is not working, we have suggested how to get it on your profile. Talk to us and let us know if any of the methods worked for you in the comment section below. If you know any other workaround to fix Instagram Music Sticker not working on your Android or iPhone, share them with us!