If you have issues with your iPhone 12, you can resolve them when you hard reset the iPhone 12. This article will explain how to reset iPhone 12, including how to hard reset the iPhone 12 hard.
How to restart iPhone 12
Restarting an iPhone is also referred to as “reset,” as was previously noted. To reset your iPhone 12, take the following actions:
- Combo-press the Side and Volume Down buttons.
- Release the Volume Down and Side buttons when the slide to power off slider shows on the screen.
- Slide the iPhone’s slide-to-power-off slider to turn it off iphone 12 pro max.
- Allow the iPhone to shut off for a few seconds. Wait a few seconds after the iPhone has been turned off before pressing the Side button again. Release the Side button once the Apple logo appears, and the iPhone 12 will restart.
How to hard reset iphone 12
When your won’t react to the typical reset procedures or when you need to address more persistent issues, hard reset the iPhone 12. This is how to power off iphone 12:
Note: A force restart is another name for a hard reset.
- Push and then release the Volume Up button.
- Depress and then release the Volume Down button.
- Long-press the Side button (ignore the slide to power off the slider). When you view the Apple logo, let go of the Side button. Hold off till the iPhone 12 restarts.
Hard reset the iPhone 12
You must factory reset your iPhone 12 to get it back to how it was when you first got it. When you need to fix an issue by wiping all of your data and settings before sending your iPhone in for service or selling it, you should perform this action. How to Hard Reset an iPhone 12 is as follows:
Advice: Backing up your data is the most crucial step before factory resetting your iPhone 12. You must back up your data before a factory reset because it will be lost.
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Sign Out to start by deactivating iCloud and Find My iPhone. Your iPhone 12 will be activated and locked to your Apple ID if you don’t do this.
- To get back to the main Settings screen after logging out, touch Settings in the upper left corner.
- Select General.
- Hit Reset after swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Select Erase All Settings and Content.
- Type your iPhone passcode when requested.
- You are advised that this action will erase all music, other media, data, and settings in a pop-up window. To proceed, click Erase.
- Allow your Apple iPhone 12 to remove everything on it for about a minute. Your iPhone has been reset to factory settings when it restarts.
How do I force my iPhone 12 Pro Max to restart?
To hard Reset, the iPhone 12 Pro Max, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears. Press and simultaneously hold the Volume Up, Down, and Side buttons.
How can I shut down my iPhone 12?
How to turn off iphone 12 Keep holding the Volume Up or Down button while holding the Side button. Then, to turn the iPhone 12 off, slide the Power slider to the right at the top of the screen.
How to close apps on iphone 12
On the iPhone 12, begin by swiping up from the bottom of any screen to view all open apps before closing any of them. Then find each app you wish to close by swiping right and left. Swipe up and off the top of the screen to exit the app turn off iphone 12. You cannot shut down all open applications at once.